Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Laziness and Homework

Haven't been having too many events happening recently. My days have been consisting working on my summer assignments and watching Soul Eater via Netflix. I got brownie points from my anime guru Travis for finally watching it. Will get a review on Soul Eater as soon as I can.

As for my summer assignments, I'm slowly progressing my way to finishing them. Mostly focusing on my English 10 assignment cause it's ridiculously long...Kinda reminds me that I need to figure out how to get the computer hooked up to the printer so I'll be able to print stuff.

So next week is me and my sister's orientation and schedule pick up for school. On top of which we still need our Whooping Cough shots. Still not looking forward to that. Oh well, as long as it's being done by a professional who knows how to handle a syringe, I'll be fine.

I still find it funny how our first day of school is on a Thursday and then a couple days later we have the weekend off. Least we get some time to get used to a new year. The only sucky part: Last day of school is on June 8th. Why we have ridiculous vacations, I'll never know.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment