Friday, August 12, 2011

New Schedules

So yesterday me and Marina got our schedules, ID cards, the whole nine yards. So happily we already got our Whooping Cough shots two years ago when we got three shots in one day. I thought it was for Chicken Pox but I guess I was wrong. Oh well. Least I don't need needles injected into my arm so I was so happy for that.

So here's my schedule in order:

Beginning Dance
World History
Chemistry
Advanced English 10
Algebra 2
Spanish 3

And I still have my advisory class with Mr. Brezette and I'm super psyched cause he also has my sister for one of his British Literature classes. So I feel uber happy about that.

So for the first time in a few years my school picture actually looks decent for once instead of crap which makes me happy. And I purchased a yearbook for this year as well. I was glad I was able to get my schedule earlier because we had to fix a fine from the water damage to my old geometry textbook cause I didn't need to be in a super long line for like over an hour. It was really good cause I got to see some friends I haven't seen since the start of the summer. Just five more days..

Which reminds me I still need to get my English homework printed. Hahahaha.

After getting our schedules, we drove to Gilroy so I can have more luck with back to school shopping at the Kohl's since it's the only place I'm able to find jeans and capris that fit. I also tried to get a pair of Vans but the store was just loaded with people because of a sale and I couldn't find what I wanted.

Bright side is that there's a Plato's Closet by the mall opening up at the end of the month so maybe I'll find stuff here.

So today's just another ordinary day. Sitting at home watching anime like there's no tomorrow. I'm slowly getting my way to finishing Chobits and Soul Eater.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment