Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lord Almighty...

Strike me where I stand.

Out of all the first days of school, this is by far the worst one.

So we have a new dance teacher who I have for first period. Quickly figured out that if you act like a smart mouth that she'll get mean. A guy decided to go "What CAN we do?" when she was explaining procedures which are as basic as any class procedures and she yelled "Well you can show some respect in my class!" which got an "Oooooh!" from the rest of the students.

My World History teacher is really nice so I have nothing to complain about. My Chemistry teacher put us to work with a small experiment and a lab report that he barely explained how to do it so....Yeah. My English teacher gave us homework about defining analysis which took me an hour to do since we had to use a car as an analogy and I was half dead. Well I did sign up for an advanced English class so it's obviously normal. I like the teacher though cause she did a lot of traveling and has been to Croatia and loves to go there so I got a little happy.

After lunch I was slowly beginning to feel tired as I went to my Algebra 2 class. I barely remember much of that class other than getting some papers. Then I had Spanish 3 which is an Honor's class so it's a lot more work than my previous years in learning Spanish.

So I walked home in the heat needing a whole bunch of papers signed, a couple assignments, and in need in six composition notebooks: 1 for World History, 1 for Chemistry, 2 for Algebra 2, and 2 for Spanish 3.

Sophomore year's not gonna be friendly to me. Hopefully not every day is gonna be like today: Plain exhausting.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment