Sunday, August 21, 2011

He's a Family Guy

Yep. Instead of loading up on anime I've been obsessed with Family Guy.

So second day of school went so much better. I didn't feel like I was gonna pass out on the spot. I still need some folders for my Algebra binder and a couple book covers though I really don't see why I need book covers cause it's just a waste of paper. And it's not like they keep books from being damaged. Sure as heck didn't keep my Geometry book from getting water damage. Anyway, got some homework which wasn't too bad. As of now I need some stuff signed for Chemistry and a 35 dollar lab donation. I find it ridiculous that a lot of these science and art classes need to ask students for money just to have the necessary supplies. My art class required 50 bucks for the entire school year and each student only had 2 bucks for supplies. So I don't know why the school has to ask the parents for money just to be able to do anything in our classes but whatever...Wonder when the school will be able to make a couple smart decisions.

And so my weekend is slowly ending with finishing another James Patterson book, writing a little, and finishing my homework. Going to a belated baby shower today. I say belated in the fact that the doctors said the baby had some form of dwarfism and and he wasn't going to live but it turns out that the baby was really tiny and one birth later, he's been doing his best to gain weight and getting healthy. And so today we're going to throw a baby shower.

And I'm still debating with whether or not I wanna go to this Friday's school dance.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. at my hs, they're cutting art classes because the school can't afford them :( I think that's stupid. I'd much rather pay if it meant we could keep them. I hope your schol year goes very well, though! Mine's starting in a couple of weeks . . . and I'm still not done with summer work! T^T but i do hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete