Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Movie Review

So in the past few days I've finished three animes, saw Tangled for the first time, and hung out with Jamie roaming around downtown.

Tangled was a really good movie. I kinda thought it wasn't gonna be good for whatever reason, but anyway, I saw it on Netflix, added it, watched it, and loved it. While I am gonna miss the old traditional animation on Disney princess movies, I did love the CGI in this movie. It was really beautiful and the story line based from the Brothers Grimm's tale of Rapunzel. It was just like any other Disney princess movie I grew up with: Sweet, romantic, and of course, plenty of music. Really loved that movie and for anyone who hasn't seen it: Go see it now!

On another note, I'll be starting up my sophomore year this upcoming Thursday and I'm so looking forward to it.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment: