Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to the Beach

So yesterday me, my mom, my step-dad, my sister, and her boyfriend went out to Capitola for a nice day of relaxing at the beach. On the way we took a little detour to a small Croatian bakery and deli and bought a nice load of Polish sausage and some other Croatian goodies. And just tasting Polish sausage for the first time in over a year is just pure and utter bliss. It's like meat candy whenever my grandparents gave some to me or Marina. Never thought I'd miss it so much.

After the detour, our GPS took us out to God's country for whatever reason and it took an hour longer to get to the beach. I didn't mind so much though I did have a full bladder for quite some time.

We just chilled on the beach. Didn't bring my camera cause I didn't know how much battery I had. Roamed the beach a bit and picked up some shells and rock. I even found granite. See lots of kids make sandcastles out in Capitola. Oh, and I did see a group of girls use a long piece of kelp for a jump rope. Very nice to go to Capitola in the afternoon.

As for today, we went to the mall for a little bit of clothes shopping for school. Didn't get as much as I thought I would, but I did get a tank top from Macy's and a Hetalia T-shirt from Hot Topic that I couldn't live without.

And now my mom's making dinner for our neighbor's coming over later.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment