Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day one: Easy

After a nice three day weekend, I had my first two finals. Geometry and English. Waaay too easy. Finished up to an hour and a half early. Now if that could just keep itself from biting back at me and showing a failing grade. Heheheheh.. Love only being in school for four hours and being home by lunch.

Geometry final went smoothly though I wish I could've gone through my English final in peace. I think the phrase "If you talk during an exam, you'll get an F" is foreign to most of the people in my English class. But whatever, they fail it's really their faults. Sorry that your bladder's the size of a penny and you can't hold in your pee for too long. I'm pretty sure everyone's had to hold it in during a long movie cause I know I have. So that was my day. Not much going on except watching Black Butler on Netflix.

Also I've made a new blog for anime reviews. If anyone's interested to get hooked on anime they haven't seen or wants to start watching it check out http://otakusloveforever.blogspot.com/

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment