Tuesday, May 10, 2011

*sigh* School, school, and more school


With finals coming up these days at school are getting a little busier. I probably should get into some study habits since I somewhat didn't do so hot on a couple of my final exams. I did get a passing grade for the semester so it wasn't that bad.

So here's a little mini record of this week.

English: Reading Romeo and Juliet
Spanish: Spanish speaking country poster (almost done)
Art: Color collage painting (done)
P.E: Official nap class since teacher went home to take care of his wife and newborn baby and sub does nothing
Biology: Bacteria and viruses galore!
Geometry: Volume!

So since I'm gonna have nothing to do in second and third period, I plan to start carrying my sketchbook with me and draw a little. Then I'll probably post a few pictures on here.

Bright sides:

Late start tomorrow
Anticipation of this Saturday's birthday party
And being able to release all my crazed energy in anime club

So it's all gonna be good.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment