Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wait, is it Monday or Tuesday?

With all the work I've been doing writing study notes I've been tired and it feels like a Monday. Oh well. God bless late start Wednesdays.

So in one week we have finals and then school's out for the summer! Can't believe it's been an entire school year. Feels like yesterday I didn't know anybody and I made a bunch of friends. This has been a great year. Still miss all my Indiana buds and wish I could've packed them in my suitcase with me like ten clowns in a small car and taken them with me. Really hope they can get a chance to come here cause it's just gorgeous.

I've finally gotten into a habit of writing notes to study from and hopefully during Memorial day weekend I'll get some time to study. Have so much to get through and I'm gonna be so happy when it's all over.

Our schedule's weird though. We have block schedule on Thursday and Friday though I can't complain much on those days. We get Monday off for Memorial Day and then we have Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday loaded with finals galore. Plus we get half days so it's awesome.

Tuesday: Sixth and first period with a brunch in between
Wednesday: Second and third period with a brunch in between
Thursday: Fourth and zero period with a brunch in between.... This is where it gets weird cause zero period is ASB and very few kids have it so most people go home during or after brunch.

And Friday's fifth period and yearbook signing with entertainment stuff so people without yearbooks will probably go home.

Doesn't make sense on Thursday and Friday cause we're just in school for two hours if we don't have ASB or a yearbook.

Whatever. It's gonna be a crazy week.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment