Sunday, May 15, 2011

Woowee




Had one insane party yesterday.

Nothing makes a girl happy then inviting all her friends to her house and partying like it's 1985 for four hours. Best night of my life! And my friend Andreas dyed his hair teal so it was hardcore.

We played a bit of violent ping pong which consists of the ball bouncing off the walls and ceiling and even getting stuck between the window blinds and is still spinning. And that's when Jamie takes a plushie and uses its head for a paddle and fails at it. Hahaha.

It was luckily a nice enough afternoon to have a fire and roast some marshmallows making smores. Sadly all the chocolate was gone in like five seconds so we were just stuck with two bags of marshmallows and a box of graham crackers. It was fun anyway.

I had an ice cream cake for my birthday cake like I usually do in recent years. And from Baskin Robbins too so it was awesome. I sadly didn't have much cause I was distracted and most of my slice melted. Had a little bit to get a taste so it was good.

So let's make a present list.

From Jamie: A gift certificate to a book store and two manga
From Akane: A ton of miso soup mix
From Andreas: An Invader Zim T-shirt and a GIR backpack
From Nora: Lots of Pocky and a Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood guide book in Japanese
From Jennifer: A hand drawn picture of Rukia Kuchiki from Bleach and some bath products
From Elizabeth: A box of tags and what not
From Vlada: A Jack Sparrow T-shirt
And from Charlotte: A Tobi poster

Whew! Can't believe I had to remember all the stuff I got. Hahahaha.

So let's see. After that we danced to a music station and then watched Eddie Izzard and Robin Hood: Men in Tights till everyone went home. And I passed out around 10 at night. So that was fun.

And here I am now watching Clannad and eating Pocky. Fun stuff.

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango, Daikazoku,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment