Friday, May 6, 2011

Nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanya

Go to nyan.cat and watch.

Quick first week back at school. My English class is reading Romeo and Juliet, I'm doing a speaking final and starting a poster project in Spanish, painting a collage in Art, doing nothing in P.E, working with bacteria in Biology, and working with surface area and volume in Geometry. Very, very hectic first week back.

Bright side is that it's Friday and that means weekend time to relax. My family's going to a friend's house later tonight for a (belated) Cinco de Mayo party. It's a bit crazy how a lot of people in California make a big deal about it compared to Indiana who's like, "Whatever". Heh..

I think this weekend I'll be doing what I normally do: draw, write, text friends, and watch T.V. Oh, and add on thinking of ideas for summer. My friend, Jamie, will be gone all summer doing job stuff and going to her sister's wedding so I'll be left here with everyone else and I'm still thinking of ideas and stuff cause other than going to Yosemite and my uncle coming over I'm doing nothing else. Sigh.. Oh well. Still got a few weeks. And I have another week till my birthday party which will be the most insane birthday party ever. Hahahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment