Friday, June 3, 2011

BANZAI!


School is finally out for the summer!!

After a long stressful week of final exams, it's worth it when I get to hang out after school signing yearbooks screaming "Banzai!" So glad my first year of high school's finally over.

Kinda sad though that my Japanese exchange friend, Akane, has to leave over the summer back to Japan. She was my first friend and if I didn't meet her I wouldn't have met any of my anime obsessed friends I have now. I'm gonna miss her a lot.

So that was my week. Finals, finals, and more finals, and then of course signing yearbooks and random scraps of paper. That was my last day of school. As eventful as it's gonna get.

Came home after being bored for a while and began watching anime and still going. Mushi-Shi and D. Gray-man all the way.

As for starting up my summer I don't really have too much planned. Gonna go to a friend's house next week for a party aaaand that's about it. Desperately need something to do other than watching anime on Netflix. Sigh.. Will think of something eventually.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment