Sunday, June 12, 2011

So much foooood

So today was my step dad's birthday party. Had a ton of friends over which also included five fluffy dogs. My mom outdid herself again making great lasagna and getting an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins and all sorts of other side dishes. T'was a pretty good time.

So as usual, nothing's going on. At least until this weekend. That's when me and my family go to Yosemite for the weekend. I just remembered I need to get a new camera chip for this trip since the one I have temporarily only holds seventy pictures. I hear it's nice in the summer so a new camera chip's in order.

Started on my summer assignment a few days ago, going to the library and gettingAnimal Farm. I already know what happens since I saw the 1991 film in the seventh grade when we were talking about the Soviet Union, but it's obviously better to read the book. And I also need quotes for what I need to do so it's not like I can just pull stuff out of my butt and expect an A. Still got a couple months so no pressure.

I seriously need stuff to do that doesn't involve me being alone all day playing Super Smash Brothers Melee. That is unless I have some friends over to play with. Probably should do some of the library stuff for the teen summer reading program and meet some people. Well anyway I'll definently think of something.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for the holidays!! ^^

    I had my American history exam today, kinda wierd when you live in the Uk but still!

    Good luck with all your exams and i hope you have a good summer!!!

    ReplyDelete