Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hiatus period... sorta

Omigod it's been so long since I last got on. I'm so so sorry!

For anyone wondering, no my Yosemite trip didn't last for two weeks. It only lasted a weekend but I think I'll do a separate post for later cause I won't have much time on here.

So basically my mom's computer kinda died for the moment. It's trying to fix itself with ye old Windows technology and it's not working at all. My mom took it to BestBuy yesterday but it was gonna cost a decent load of money to fix and get a program to keep it from going crappy for like 200 bucks a year which to be honest we'd end up buying a new computer.

Luckily my uncle who's gonna be coming over in about two weeks is a computer geek extraordinaire and could fix her computer in like five seconds for free. Now sadly cause he can't come over any sooner we're gonna be left without Internet access excluding my mom cause she has a Blackberry.

So again I'm really sorry for the lack of updates and if anyone was expecting pictures of Yosemite but I promise to type up a post of the trip and some photos.

As for my life right now my only Internet access is at the library for an hour each session. Along with that I've also been reading, writing, drawing and playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. So with my session ending in fifteen minutes don't expect a lot of posts from me for a while.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment: