Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Reunion and Spoons

Title's pretty self explanatory. I had a family reunion with a lot of members on my step dad's side of the family. We had a big dinner with loads of barbecue goodies. And my sister made a rocket ship cake for the occasion. A green one to be exact. After dinner, we played a nice friendly game of spoons. In case you aren't familiar with the game, it's a card game in which you are to match four of a kind (Ex: Say you have the card 5, you match it with the symbols[spades, diamonds, etc.]). And if you match all four cards, you have to grab a spoon and then everyone else dives for a spoon. And when I say dive, I literally mean DIVE. And there's also one less spoons then there are people. Also, I may suggest not wearing any fancy nail stuff and cutting your nails prior to playing spoons cause there is a possibility of getting a flesh wound.

Don't think I have much to do for the rest of the weekend. Start school again on Monday and then it's Labor Day weekend and Demyx month A.K.A September. 2010 PLEASE SLOW DOWN!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment