Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sleepy..

I hate Thursdays. You wake up and think the week's gonna be over and it isn't. So then you have to go through two more days of school/work before you can take a two day breather. Anyway...

Third day of school has come and gone. I hate that freshmen and new kids don't get their lockers right away so they have to carry all their crap around for three days until Friday. Good thing they don't give us our textbooks right away..But I hate that they give us a load of homework on like the second day. What twisted school does that anyway? Well anyway, it's finally gonna be Friday tomorrow and that also means it's the Back To School Dance! Gonna go only probably for a little bit since it's from eight to eleven and I'll probably pass out even though that probably impossible with the possibility of music blasting in my ears...

So that's it for now and now I'm gonna talk to some of my peeps and watch some anime. Night everyone!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment