Sunday, August 15, 2010

Softball and Salsa Dancing

Okay I gotta remember that my blog is ridiculously bright, colorful, and orange. Anywho...

Yesterday, I went out with Marina and my mom to a softball tournament for charity with a couple friends. I've never been to one and I've seen how intense this game can be (crap, I've lost the game). The last game was a bit sad though cause the winning team won seventeen to I think four. Yeah...That was a fun day though.

And today, me and Marina went out with the same friends that took us to the softball tournament to downtown San Jose for a jazz music festival. It was really fun cause we got to dance until our feet felt like they were gonna fall off. There were two stages: Blues and Salsa. We spent most of our time at the Salsa stage cause our friend, Jenn, had a cousin that was in one of the bands. They were really great and I don't remember a moment that me and my sister weren't dancing. We wandered to the Blues stage but it wasn't really that fun with everyone just sitting in lawn chairs. So we went home after that.

Let's see..I believe other than me reading a lot of James Patterson books recently there really isn't much going on. Think I'll go to bed now before I pass out on the keyboard and type up some random gibberish that doesn't make any sense. G'night!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment