Monday, August 16, 2010

The Closing of Summer Vacation

So it's been a month since me and my sister moved to California. So far our days have been just sitting at home watching Deadly Women and RuPaul's Drag Race on T.V., reading, eating, and stalking people on Facebook. And we'd always do something with our parents on the weekends. Sadly, those days are coming to an end and tomorrow me and my sister start the new school year at our new high school. Marina will be starting her junior year and I'm starting my freshman year. We have new clothes and supplies for the year ready. Now all the madness will begin tomorrow morning. At least here in Cali I won't have to worry about snow days messing up the date for the end of the year. Yeah, I'm gonna miss the snow.

So that's it for this post, so I'm gonna do some Youtube roaming for the rest of the night and go to bed.

Night!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment