Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weekend La~

First week of school is over! I thought Friday would never come. I ended the school day with making a couple of new friends: A Japanese foreign exchange student named Akane and an awesome anime and Kingdom Hearts fan girl named Jamie. Best day of my life!

After having some neighbors over for a nice big dinner, me and my sister went out to the first school dance with our new friends. To be honest, that dance was not that great. All of the music was horrible and the D.J kept mixing up everything so you couldn't hear just one song. And looking like you're having sex with clothes on is in no way, shape or form equivalent to dancing. So I kinda spent most of my time outside with Jamie talking about anime. But it was nice to get to know some new friends and do something other than sit at home all afternoon and night.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment