Friday, August 27, 2010

WTF (Wednesday Thursday Friday)

So it's Friday..Finally! Me and my sister's computer still isn't working so we have to use our mom's computer for the time being. Anyway...

So today we got our lockers..sort of. Marina hasn't gotten her locker for whatever weird reason and I got my locker but the combination doesn't work. I thought I wasn't jotting down my combination right cause it's so weird and confusing so I asked two upperclassmen to help me open up my locker and it still wouldn't open. So I went to the office to talk to someone about it and guess what? The office was loaded with other kids with the exact same problem. 180 other students to be exact. It apparently has something to do with the new computer system or something that's messing everything up. Of course me and Marina still can use one of the assistant principal's office to store our crap until we can get the locker situation worked out. Oh well...it's the weekend and I don't feel like worrying so much about that now.

We had some friends over for a big dinner with lasagna, garlic bread, salad, atomic pie, the whole she-bang. And then we played a little game of Settlers (requires loads of strategy). And for tomorrow..Family reunion! So my house is gonna be filled with people and food. Lots of my mom's cooking.

Well, that's it for now. Gonna do some online role playing with my friend Kelly. G'night.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment