Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Six Days and Counting

In about a week, I'll be starting my freshman year in high school. I just went to my freshman orientation today and got my schedule and school picture too. My picture didn't go as great as I thought it would but whatever. None of my school pictures are really great anyway. There really isn't much for me and my sister to buy at the store for school supplies since my step-dad has a nice load of stuff in his office.

My high school is very nice. The hallways and cafeteria are outside and we have brunch. Plus, on Wednesdays we start school at nine instead of eight. I'm not quite sure why but that's something new they're doing. It's only about a fifteen minute walk from my house so we won't be riding crowded buses anymore. No wonder there aren't any behavioral problems at this place; Everyone's flipping happy.

Well, that's all I have to write for now. Gonna go and watch some D.Gray-man. Good night!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment