Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to the Books

I hate the first day of school cause it's really awkward and silent. And the teachers have to go through all the rules and regulations and all that stuff that makes you fall asleep and drool on your desk. Well..at least that was my day.

All my teachers are nice and not insane which is a good thing. I'm really happy that my English teacher has only lived here for a few weeks and he moved in from Chicago. I'm gonna love my English class I know it. I'm really happy that there's fifteen minutes of the day devoted to brunch. What I really love is that on Wednesdays they start school at 9 a.m and we have a whole 30 minutes with a teacher talking about college. So that's gonna be fun as well.

And..yeah that's pretty much my first day as a high school freshman. Yeah, not the most interesting first day of school ever but it's enough for me to type this up. G'night!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment