Friday, August 6, 2010

La~

So yesterday, me and my sister went out with some friends a couple streets down from where we live. Went out to the lake on their boat. Me and my sister went tubing and I kinda screamed the entire time cause I'm a bit pathetic like that. Oh, and Marina tried to wake board but unfortunately, she did a bit of a face plant. Then, we stayed at their house, trying to beat their son, Ryan, at Little Big Planet, and making a very delicious blueberry pie. Parents came over for dinner and we all had some awesome pizza and of course the blueberry pie.

Today was the usual sit at home and watch T.V kind of day. Well, until after we ate dinner. Me, Marina, and our mom went out to the mall to do a bit of back to school shopping. And we kinda wandered around the mall looking for more places to shop and just to see what's in the mall. And then we came home listening to 80's music. Yeah, that's pretty much been our Friday. Don't really have much planned this weekend. Gotta remember to ask my mom to go to the library so I can return a couple books. Gonna spend the rest of the night probably watching stuff on Youtube. Night!

Love and Kisses,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment