Thursday, September 2, 2010

Almost Friday

The school week is almost over finally. This week's been a little crazy. I stayed home from school on Monday because I felt really horrible. Sore throat, phlegm, sinus headache, the works. I'll tell you, being sick while you're in high school and having to make up work is no fun at all. Elementary and middle school is a piece of cake, but high school is a lot more work. Anyway, I still have a bit of a sore throat and a sinus headache but I think a Nyquil to knock me out and a good night's sleep will make me better.

Today was interesting..if three fights at school counts as interesting. Not full on any details but there was a girl fight and two boy fights. It apparently got a bit aggressive with one of the boy fights hearing that someone got bloody. I didn't actually see any of the fights but I'm glad I didn't cause I don't know what happens when you turn thirteen. You get all these hormones and things go crazy. Oh well, that kind of stuff was somewhat normal for me with me being from a "ghetto" school.

Tomorrow is Friday, which means me and my sister are having our friends Jamie and Akane over for some party silliness. Good night!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment