Saturday, September 4, 2010

No soup for you!

Come back in two weeks....I'm not quite sure I just have that quote in my head. Anyway..

Yesterday, my friends Jamie and Akane came over for a while. We had a large pepperoni pizza and went out to the park. With Jamie cosplaying as Deidara-sempai from Naruto of course..cause she brought the stuff over and we were bored. I got to wear the Akatskuki cloak which is very comfy. Then we came back home, played around with belly dancing stuff, and ended the night with the second Bleach movie. I was so hyper that night...I think it was the surplus amount of grapes I was eating.

Nothing special today...lazy Saturday in the house hold. Two more days of weekend including Labor Day. Wish we could have three day weekends all the time..but since we can't I guess we'll have to deal with going to school on Mondays.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment