Saturday, September 18, 2010

Techno Twister Shin Dig Boi!

As the title of this post says, me and my sister had our little party today.

We had a lot of our friends come over and of course we played a few rounds of ghetto twister, which again is twister with electrical tape on the carpet. We had intellectual chats for whatever reason which is always fun. Got out my mom's belly dancing stuff and danced to Lady Gaga. Ate some quesidillas and drank two liters worth of Pepsi and ate all the cupcakes we made. Yep, that was a success. That's usually how all of our parties go. I still find it funny that a lot of people said I would have fun at some stupid football game hanging out with friends.

Back story on that...So apparently my school does this El Toro Bowl thing which is a major football game. And a nice majority of the school goes to said football game and a lot of people don't even pay attention they just hang out with friends. To be honest, I could do that anytime, anywhere but a football game? No..Sorry but football just bores me to death and I don't really want to sit out in the cold talking to friends when I could be at home watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show discussing with friends why this movie is just plain bizarre. Anyway...

School starts again on Monday...won't have a major party until next month with our Halloween party where of course we go out and trick or treat in some awesome costumes. And yes I do love to trick or treat still and I probably will never grow out of it cause who doesn't like dressing up and getting free candy every year?

Well..Night me lovelies!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment