Saturday, October 1, 2011

We're on a Mission from God

The Blues Brothers has been something I've been dying to watch and I finally got to yesterday.

So sadly as it turns out, anime club won't be selling Pocky cause the president's had too much on her plate to buy the Pocky.. but it's whatever. We have another Food Fair next month so we'll be able to do that one.

Drama club's super fun. A lot of people joined and I know this will be a great year. My sister got a part in the upcoming play; we're putting on Rumors. It's supposed to be pretty funny. Rehearsals start on Monday after school and I think people for tech starts on Wednesday.. Still gotta check that out. I can only imagine what we may do for the musical. I hope it's something fun and in our budget range.

I'm so glad it's finally the weekend. Just watching old SNL skits on Netflix and The Blues Brothers to my heart's content.

Y'know I found out the only reasons that I shouldn't like The Blues Brothers:

1.The fact that a decent portion of the cast is dead
2.They tried to make a sequel AFTER Belushi died

And that's it.

Nothing going on this weekend though I think I should start on planning my Halloween costume seeing how it's already October. Oh! And I need to catch up on some reading. Been lagging behind thanks to school and laziness... Got Interview with a Vampire but it goes by way too slowly than the movie so I'll just catch up on Alex Cross.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment