Friday, October 14, 2011

Most stressful week of the year...

Ever have one of those weeks at school where everything starts piling up and you feel like ripping out your hair or just wanting five minutes to shut your eyes? Yeah.. It's been one of those weeks. Just homework on top of homework and by the time I'm done, I'm so tired and all I want to do is just crash and never wake up.

Best cure for stressful weeks? A nice hot shower. Just taking one is so refreshing and it clears up your head from all that stress. Thankfully the week's over and I'm only left with some crazy Algebra 2 homework I can easily get help on.

So other than some stressing homework, all of the dance classes got to perform in the "flash mob" today. I put quotes around flash mob because you know how it's supposed to be a big surprise and stuff so no one else can know but those performing? Yeaaaah some people forgot or didn't know that. And it became an event on Facebook too. But other than that it went really well.

And now it's all over and I can take a weekend to relax and probably finally get to finish Gurren Lagann and catch up on other animes.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment: