Monday, October 24, 2011

It finally works!!

I mean the Home Access that allows me to see my grades. It's been down for about a week or so, so some people aren't able to log in. But luckily it now works so I finally get to see my report card! I got all A's and one B that's from Advanced English. I'm really proud that I'm doing well especially in Algebra 2. It's much more easier than I thought it would be... Let's just hope that won't be jinxed cause that'd be really really terrible.

So this past weekend I went to my friend Jamie's sixteenth birthday party and had a lot of fun. We played (violent) ping pong, made pizzas, and walked to Starbucks.... Some of us were cosplaying at the time which was quite fun but luckily we got no weird stares or anything. After getting Starbucks we went back for present time and cake. And let me say this: It's not everyday you get Happy Birthday sung in four languages on your birthday. That's why I love my friends. While being sung in English, it was also sung in French, Spanish and Swedish. And God was that the best chocolate cake ever!

So for this week.... Crap I just remembered I need a shirt for Wednesday to make a shirt for GSA. Well other than that I made an Anime Jeopardy! game to be played tomorrow and hopefully this Thursday for drama we figure out what to do for tech stuff. Oh, and it's Anti-Drug week so people dress up and stuff again.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment