Thursday, October 20, 2011

Today should be Friday...

Actually yesterday should have been Friday. Ugh... Once again: Hate slow weeks.

Luckily everything's going better than last week so I don't feel like ripping out my hair.

So we're on the second quarter of the year, but I don't know what my report card looks like since the school wants to save paper by putting all our grades, progress reports and report cards online, and the website isn't working so I apparently don't exist... Along with a bunch of other people I know... Will try again tomorrow.

As for this week, it's been Breast Cancer Awareness week so everyone dresses up on certain days and stuff. Tomorrow everyone's supposed to be in all pink so that's probably the only day I'll actually participate in cause I'm bored.

Been practicing on some my choreography for my dance final and I have a general idea of what to do and luckily we get to practice tomorrow and bring in our music which includes iPods if we have them. I'm gonna dance to a piano version of a song called Tori no Uta. Yes I got this from an anime and it's really beautiful.

So the only thing I have to really really worry about tomorrow is an oral presentation in Spanish where we have to be like a news broadcast thingy... Luckily it's in sixth period and I have most of my stuff memorized.

And after that I go to a friend's sixteenth birthday party which I'm psyched for.

And now I'm thinking of whether to do my dance review which isn't due for two more months and I could finish in less than thirty minutes or watching Hetalia clips.... Think that's obvious

XOXO,
Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment