Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OMG Dr. Phil!!

The only thing on TV on a Wednesday afternoon besides a recording of Doctor Who and that's Dr. Phil..

Had no school on Tuesday due to Furlough day and if you don't live in California, it pretty much means, "We're getting budget cuts and can't have school on this day. Have a nice day off." One of the sad things about living in California and it's that we're broke...

Anyway, bright side is that after a day off we get to go to school later for advisory day. And today was twin day and me and my friend Jamie dressed up as Italy and Romano from Hetalia. Tried to pull off a curl but since my hair is already curly it kinda fails... Even with hair gel. I tried to give myself spiky hair but it just made my hair a blobby mess of gel and goo... Fail big time.

I now love my dance teacher because she's considering doing the dance we're learning and taking all of her classes and doing a flash mob on campus. The only problem is getting people to learn the dance and get it perfect if we were to do a flash mob. I still love the idea and I'm hoping that we could be able to do a flash mob.

In GSA today we just discussed about making posters for the homecoming parade and that'll be done tomorrow during Food Fair which we couldn't sell energy drinks even though there are people selling our back up plan, root beer floats, and coffee. Oh well... hopefully we'll get things situated to do the next food fair.

Oh and we got to wrap up a kid in advisory in toilet paper and make them a mummy. Nice to finally be doing something fun for once in that class.

And I'm so glad to finally be getting a new seat tomorrow in Algebra 2 because I can finally have some focus without having the feeling to rip out my hair. Second time's a charmer cause I asked before to get a different seat but I couldn't be moved without putting a troublesome kid next to the kid I'm sitting next to. But the teacher decided to move me towards the front and trade places with another kid. Now I'll be in a nice happy place.

Ugh.. I just want it to be Friday cause then I get to see my stepbrother Steven for the first time in... I dunno a couple years? He's in the Air Force so cause he's busy so much he hasn't come to see us in the longest time but we still have contact. He's even coming with us to Costa Rica for New Years' too. So I'm gonna be super psyched to see him soon.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment