Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Yawwwn

So I'm back in school for another long week of school work.

So far it's consisting of me roasting like a Christmas turkey. For whatever reason, the AC at school stops working by lunch time. I don't know if they just shut if off if it's just broken and they haven't fixed it but it's not good when you feel like passing out in fifth period from heat. Luckily I still have my water bottle so I don't faint or anything.

And let's see...

Pretty sure my dance teacher doesn't like first period due to the fact that a lot of people talk and don't do anything and the teacher makes us sit down and lectures us about procedures. It's really frustrating when other students, myself included, actually pay attention and do what she tells us to do and no one else does. Ugh... So there's that crap.

Finished Antigone in Advanced English 10... Is not the happiest story in the universe. Look it up if you wish but it's kinda messed up.

And there was an anime club this week and GSA (Gay Straight Alliance) meeting today. Yep, I joined a gay straight alliance. I'm straight but totally for homosexuality. Don't like it? Well never said you have to.

So now I'm gonna go back to watching Family Guy like I do on any boring school night.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment