Saturday, September 3, 2011

Three days of relaxation.. and birthday parties

So the three day weekend I've been waiting for has finally come. And thank goodness.

Today was our neighbor's kid's first birthday party and he's just the cutest! Had some tacos and really good chocolate cake that I never finished. And Conner got his first cupcake and made a little mess. Sadly by the end of the party he started to get a little cranky. It was good to see the birthday boy and go. Had a good time.

And tomorrow I'm going to my friend Nora's sweet sixteen party. Really happy I get a nice fun filled weekend.

Jeez my house smells so good and basil-y right now. My mom got a pasta maker and is having loads of fun using that. She made the best cheesy ravioli ever!

As for Monday I don't have any plans other than chilling and possibly catch up on some anime so I'll have something to put on my other blog.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment