Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Slow Week...

Yeah I don't think I need to explain much. This is too slow of a week for me.

As it turns out, the back to school flu season is in. It's of course the time of year where everyone starts suddenly getting sick with coughing and sneezing of the sorts. Now one of my friends can barely talk and my sister's friend has tonsillitis. How's that for a great time at school when you catch someone's cold?

Ugh.. and I'm so exhausted, my throat's scratchy and I still have a stuffed up nose. Had to walk home today in 90 degrees of heat which sucked. Thank God I don't have a ton of homework and I didn't have to carry it all home and will pick it up later.

So this Friday is Club Day where freshmen sign up for all sorts of different clubs. I kinda laughed to myself a little cause there's this club called the friendship club where you go there and make friends.... I feel like that'll last one meeting. That's why you sign up for a club in the first place; to make friends. And you do that by meeting people in your classes. Whatever, that club fails it's not my problem.

Anyway, I'm helping the anime club recruit freshmen and I'm the public chair so I made some awesome fliers. Can't wake to make more friends soon!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment