Saturday, September 17, 2011

Aaaa-sneeze!

First cold in months and it sucks. I got it yesterday afternoon when I got the sniffles and sneezies. It sucks cause it's the weekend and I'm gonna spend it being slightly miserable. Then again I don't really have anything to do this weekend that I know of so it's whatever.

Rest of the school week has been nothing but of course work. Got a nice amount of homework so I should get on that so I won't procrastinate and have a panic attack or something.

As for now I'm listening to GirlDeMo from Angel Beats! and it is awesome! Look it up. Some songs by that band is Alchemy, Crow Song and My Song. And yes it's a Japanese pop band but it's so much better than the crappy excuse for music we Americans make.

On top of that I'm watching the second Pokemon movie while a cup of hot chocolate is resting all warm and snuggly in my tummy.

XOXO,
Liz

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you're ill, hope you get better soon!! Pokemon and hot chocolate truly is the best medicine ^^

    ReplyDelete