Friday, November 5, 2010

Tik Tok

I'm a bit addicted to that song..Hahahaha

This has been a pretty good week. We did some discussion in anime club about fundraising to do cool stuff like going to Fanime and what not. Apparently we're limited due to the fact we can't do things like bake sales in school for some weird reason...Yeah I dunno. But we hope to be able to do more cool stuff.

I'm so glad politics are done and over with for the year. Politicians are crazy everywhere, but California has the craziest. Running for governor we had Jerry Brown against Meg Whitman. Hmm..A guy with political experience or a woman who became the president of eBay but has no political experience? Yeah, Jerry Brown won. Not only that but there are a ton of propositions for things like gay marriage, abortion, legal marijuana, you get the idea. I'm pretty sure most of that got turned down..I'm not really sure. I never have the attention span for politics.

Today was the first meeting of Red Moon Cosplay. Not much happened but rules and paperwork. I hope we get to do some cool stuff. And..that's about what has happened in my week. See you soon!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment