Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nut Butter? What?

It seriously exists..along with injectable butter..The weird things you find in California...Anyway..

So today me and Marina went dress shopping for our winter formal. Went to Macy's cause they have really awesome dresses. Even if most of them are ridiculously expensive. Not as easy as we hoped cause the dress section of the store looked like a factory in Taiwan exploded. Either that or it was the aftermath of Black Friday. We were lucky to even find anything in all that clutter. I found some really nice dresses that fit well. Out of all of them I picked this really cute black one. Dude, my hair looks really ridiculous..Hahahaha..But it's less frizzy than usual. I think I should straighten my hair more often.

Starting school again tomorrow. Man this vacation was long. Well, less than 3 weeks it'll be Christmas vacation. Don't think we'll be doing much until then. See ya!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment