Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas (Oh God...)

I can't believe it's already December. It doesn't really feel like it to me because around this time of year I'm used to it being freezing cold outside. Oh well.

My parents have been pretty occupied in the past week decorating the house. Inside AND out. Not only is the Christmas tree up, but they put up lights and wreaths outside the house. Didn't even know we had that many decorations sitting in our downstairs closet. I like Christmas. So fun, lots of good movies out, and good food! Especially when TBS plays A Christmas Story for 48 hours! All time favorite Christmas movie along with Nightmare Before Christmas.

School's been good this past week. According to the home access center, my grades are all A's. We'll see about that when report cards come out. This upcoming Friday is our winter formal which I'm super psyched about. In case you didn't check out my last post, it has the dress I'll be wearing. I don't have a date, but I don't really care all that much. I'm just going with Jamie and Akane. And the next week is finals week! That's gonna be a total nightmare. We have minimum days which if you live in Indiana and you're reading this it's kinda like half days. We go take a final for two hours, have a 20 minute brunch, have another final, and by noon, we go home. That's gonna be nice. We also don't have school that Friday and then it's Christmas vacation until the 3rd of January and we start up school again for the 3rd quarter. I can't believe it's almost 2011.

And on a smaller note it's pouring rain. It's only good because my nose has been bleeding for the past few days and some humidity is a good thing. Hahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment