Sunday, December 19, 2010

Does he have a tampon in his mouth?

Explanation of post title: My mom was cleaning the garage today and the cat went in the garage and came inside with a unused tampon in his mouth like it was a cigar.

My family hosted our second breakfast for dinner party. We had about 40-ish people in the house. Lots of kids. I met a girl named Aubrey who loves Pokémon. Made me super happy. Played with the kids a lot. Mainly the tickle monster which involves covering yourself with a blanket and attacking little children. Yeah, that was fun.

Nothing else really happened much. We've been getting a bit of rain lately. In fact we had a storm last night and it made the power go out. It came back luckily. And also we've spent our day watching Sunday football. Like any usual Sunday afternoon.

My parents bought a ping-pong table and some rackets and balls. We actually colored the six ping-pong balls we had. I made mine into a Poké ball and that was fun. Kline seems to have a nice interest in ping-pong. That's gonna be a fun YouTube video.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment