Friday, December 31, 2010

Let's go 2011!!

Happy New Year's everyone!

I went with Jamie to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader today. Pretty awesome movie. Sadly I still haven't seen Prince Caspian. So now I hope to record it on DirecTV or go to Blockbuster.

So 2010's drawing to a close. This has been a roller-coaster of a year. Finishing 8th grade, moving across the country, starting high school, making new friends, the whole she-bang. Bit of an emotional roller-coaster I should add. At least the world isn't falling to total ruins and it feels like 2012's gonna happen. Hahahaha.

So I think I should come up with a list of resolutions for 2011.

1. Catch up with Maximum Ride books before Valentine's Day.
2. Finish writing and uploading stories and share with friends.
3. Go to Fanime
4. Raise money for a laptop
5. Become cosplayer extraordinaire

Okay, not exactly the biggest resolution list but it's what I got. Gonna go to a party in less than 2 hours. Have a great new year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment