Sunday, December 26, 2010

She's Livin' La Vida Loca

Day after Christmas. We decided to go out shopping with our Christmas money. Not exactly the best game plan in the universe but it's better than Black Friday. Right? I dunno...

We went out to the mall and getting in and finding a place to park was such a pain. We got stuck behind these guys in a red Volkswagen who have stopped in the middle of the road for no reason. So my mom honks the horn and the guy in the back seat flips her off. We eventually found a spot close to a handicapped place in front of Macy's.

Man, was the mall busy today. Lines, people crowded in front of Jamba Juice, just plain madness period. This is probably another reason why my mom gives me and Marina money for Christmas: So we don't have to get stuck in the return lines because something doesn't fit or isn't the right color. Me and Marina wandered off on our own. We went to Hot Topic and they now have some pretty cool hats. I loved the bunny hat with floppy ears and the Shadow Heartless hat. So cute!

We also went to Pac Sun because Marina needed some jeans. Which took forever to find the right size. I got a purple beret from Pac Sun. I loved the color and it looked so cute on me. We met up with our mom and went to a sandwich place for lunch. I got a roast beef sandwich but it didn't suit my tastes. Horseradish isn't exactly my favorite.

We took a brief stop at Border's and I got Maximum Ride: The Final Warning and the first Maximum Ride manga. It's by far my favorite book series. James Patterson rocks! I definently recommend the Maximum Ride series for anyone.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment