Saturday, December 11, 2010

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy

I don't know what P. Diddy feels like in the mornings when he wakes up but I hope it's like me on a Saturday morning. Tired and groggy from a night of dancing with friends for 3 hours.

This has been a pretty good week. We've just been prepping for finals for next week. So now my brain's a bit dead. Especially earlier this week from my sugar rush from hell. I was still hyper by Wednesday afternoon and then I crashed at nine at night and I woke up at one in the morning and didn't get back to sleep until three. I don't even remember falling back asleep.

Friday was a good day. Other than me eating a lot of ice cream and getting called the break up girl in Biology, it was also our winter formal. I got my hair straightened and my mom made me look so pretty. Jamie and Akane came over and we made Akane look like a Japanese Lucy Liu. She looked so cute! And it was her first formal too! We chowed on some pizza and took some pics and after Marina's friend, Mackenzie, came over we went to the school for some dancing.

Other than people looking all fancy schmancy, this dance wasn't so much different than the back to school dance. Yeah...there were people grinding on each other at this one too. Don't know how anyone thinks that's attractive but...okay..? Oh, and there were people outside the gym sticking their tongues down each other's throats. Cause that's hot in any way, shape, or form. I danced with my friends (obviously no grinding) and ate some food. Man, my feet hurt so much that night. Better I wore flats than heels, right? I dunno.

I was so tired when I got home. I only stayed up for another hour watching Babies (best movie ever by the way) and then I went upstairs and passed out at midnight. Then, I slept for ten hours.

I'm going to a friend's birthday party today. So this probably means I'm gonna pass out by like eight tonight. Hahahaha.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment