Thursday, December 30, 2010

I get a thousand hugs from 10 thousand lightning bugs

A few days ago me and my family went out on a little adventure. Mostly consisting of going out to wineries. Actually all of it consisted of going out to wineries. It was a really good time for me and Marina. Crazy photographers we are. Just love how beautiful it is. So this blog is more of a photography sharing blog post.







Yeah, my vacation days have been sleeping until ten in the morning and watching T.V and what not. Tomorrow we're going to a friend's house for a New Year's party. Argh, I'm so tired..I don't even stay up that late...that is unless midnight is considered late. Well I'm gonna go back to talking to people, watching Scrubs, and then passing out in my bed.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment