Friday, November 12, 2010

POCKY!

Happy belated Pocky day everyone! In case you don't know, yesterday was the celebration of the most wonderful creation the Japanese has made, since anime! Okay, random moment over..

This was a really good week. We had school off on Thursday for Veteran's day. What did I do? Hmm..Make some Tye-dye T-shirts, sleep, eat Panda Express..not much really. Just a typical day off from school. Though I don't know why we had Thursday off and had to go today and now it's the weekend. I think it would've made more sense to give us a four day weekend. So today kinda felt like a Monday and now it feels like it's really Friday.

Today, my friend Natasha brought Pocky for a fiesta in Spanish class. 200 sticks. First 10 minutes, gone! It's good stuff I'll tell ya. Did not make a happy Jamie when I told her that All I saved was the container for the Pocky with nothing in it.
Second meeting of Red Moon Cosplay today. We talked a little about skit ideas and such. Quite a productive meeting I must say. Don't think anything is really happening this weekend so I'm gonna sign off with the usual.

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment