Sunday, November 14, 2010

Believe it or not

This weekend's been a little crazy. Let's start on Friday night.

So my family and I went out bowling and we were done with two games so we were gonna go home. That was until we see this guy staggering out of a bar. And it's pretty obvious that he's drunk when he falls over and gets back up. We make a tremendous U-turn when we saw the guy walk into his truck and call 911. So as we're giving descriptions and stuff the guy decides to pull out of the parking lot and take off into the night. The good people we are, we get out the GPS and start following the guy. We get to God knows where California and this guy had only almost swerved off the road. He didn't go into oncoming traffic which was a nice blessing. Police arrived making the guy pull over. We left for a bit but we made a U-turn to see if justice was served. We passed by and saw a police car and the guy's truck, but he was gone. So we celebrated with some Taco Bell.

Saturday we went to San Francisco. We went to a place called La Taqueria. Oh my God, best tacos in existence. I died and went to taco heaven that day. I would've had a second taco, but Anida's (A.K.A best Italian bakery in California) was next store and I really wanted some cake. We moseyed to the piers and walked around Pier 39. It was really nice out there and I saw sea lions, awesome photography, a guy doing the Hokey Pokey while trying to escape from being tied to a chair, and Hetalia cosplayers. I'm serious about the cosplayers too. I was so happy seeing them.

Today was a typical Sunday. Sit around, watching Sunday football. Still watching Sunday football. Hahaha..

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment