Thursday, November 18, 2010

Secret Tunnel!

If you don't get the reference in the title watch the 22nd episode of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

This week's been going pretty good. Just really any normal school week. On Anime club day, Marina came in and taught everyone a little bit of Japanese which was pretty cool. And..yeah nothing else super eventful other than of course the first part of the seventh Harry Potter movie coming out at midnight. I won't be seeing the premiere though cause I do have a bedtime and school. Plus I can't watch a movie at midnight cause I'll probably fall asleep. It's happened to me when I went to drive-in theaters. Always pass out in the middle of a movie. I'll probably see it when my friend gets ungrounded and we can see it together so that'll be fun.

I won't be on for the weekend cause I'm going to the wonderful place known as Yeosimite for weekend camping. And I get to leave in the middle of a school day too. No biology and geometry for me! This is gonna be an awesome weekend..if the bears don't eat us first..Hahahaha..Just kidding. No bears will be eating us. So bye bye for now!

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment