Tuesday, November 23, 2010

They only took the rolls!


My past weekend was pretty good. I went to Yosemite with my family that weekend. We didn't get there until about 6 p.m. We got a heated tent which was really nice. First night we got some pizza and saw some fluffy raccoons digging through the trash which was pretty funny. Some employees had to chase them off though. Didn't get any sleep that night cause it rained and, believe it or not, snowed.

Pretty nice waking up at six in the morning with snow on the ground. We spent that Saturday just going around Yosemite taking pictures. And a lot of them. I'm so glad we went when someone cancelled their trip cause I would never had known how beautiful Yosemite is with the snow. We even saw some waterfalls too.

That night was a bit crazy. We heard a bear getting into someone's bear-proof locker. Apparently someone didn't lock it properly and the bear rummaged through their food until they found some rolls and took them. Yep, of all things, they took the rolls!

So by the end of Saturday most of the snow melted. Come Sunday, there's a fresh foot of snow! Nothing like a nice hot cup of fresh hot chocolate to start that day. And when I say fresh, I mean fresh! I asked for a large one they had to make more and it was piping hot. Wasn't exactly a good day for my bladder though...Oh well it was worth it. And might I say, only in California can you see snow, rain, a double rainbow, hail, and clear weather in one day. Yeah, that happened on the ride home.

Very short week of school. Only went on Monday and Tuesday. Not much new going on. Just two normal school days with rain. It's not really fun to be on an outside campus when it's cold and raining. It's only good when there's a rainbow in the middle of the day. Hahaha..

So it's now the five day weekend. Wednesday's gonna be any normal day except me and Marina are staying home. We have our step-dad's mom and one of his friends staying with us for Thanksgiving. And come Thanksgiving there will be a fasting period because there's gonna be a lot of people and a lot of food. Won't be doing the Black Friday stupidity cause I actually like to shop and live to get home and live my life as a fourteen year old. Hahaha

XOXO,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment