Sunday, April 8, 2012

Zombies + Bunnies = Easter...?

Finally, the day has come. The day where Jesus rose from the dead and we celebrate with rabbits breaking and entering into our homes leaving rabbit droppings or chocolate for your kids..

Again, how a Christian celebration and a German pagan tradition coincide with one another to create a huge American excuse to mass produce chocolate, I'll never know. But hell with it. We don't question these things and just go with it no matter how weird it is. We never question Jesus's birth and a fat Nordic guy going into your home and putting presents in your socks so why should we question Easter?

Well anyway, my start to my spring break has been nothing but laziness though I should be getting my homework out of the way so I don't procrastinate like an idiot. Also we're getting in hardwood floors which is gonna be fun so we don't have to do much vacuuming downstairs.

As for fun stuff, today we're going to a friend's house for dinner and game night and by this week I hope to finish Mockingjay and some stories I'm working on. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment