Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sigh...

This has been a bit of an uneventful Spring Break... Not like I was motivated to do much anyway since it's been pouring rain all week.. Stupid weather always lies.. Besides, I have something else on my mind.

Tomorrow, it will be an entire four weeks since Sierra LaMar went missing from her home.

Just today, the police said they would be reviewing sonar images they took when they were looking through the local reservoirs. They reported that there were "irregularities" in the water. They could be anything: irrelevant objects to the case, more evidence, or worse... Her remains.

God... please... please don't take another sweet girl away from this town. We've gone through enough pain losing precious Tara, and we don't need to lose sweet, sweet Sierra.

It's almost been a whole month. She could be anywhere. I feel just horrible for her family. They raised the reward to $10,000. It's so insane how desperate people get just to get back the ones they love dearly.

The worst part about someone going missing that really brings pain to my heart is not knowing. Is she alive? Is she dead? Where is she? Is she still in the state of California? Is she being raped? Forced into drugs and/or prostitution? God, just look at what I'm doing to myself. Now it hurts more.

No, I never knew her. But this could have happened to anyone and it had to be a 15-year-old girl that goes to the same school I do. She's only five months younger than me! Why her? She never did anything wrong? From what I've heard, she's a sweet cheerleader and never had any issues at home or with herself so why did some heartless thug had to take her away from her friends and family? Why?!

God, please, bring her home. Just bring her back to her loved ones where she's safe and warm and away from danger.

2 comments: