Thursday, April 5, 2012

It's good to be the king

It's finally Thursday and the start of Spring Break since we get Good Friday off. Ten days of laziness.. and homework.. Ugh I have insane teachers don't I? Not to mention we have STAR testing the week we get back so that's not gonna build up any stress. But I digress so I won't have to think about school anymore.

Since my family's not the regular church going type, likely chances say we'll spend Easter at home or at a friend's house with other friends. Oh and it's my sister's 18th birthday this Saturday AKA Passover. See if this year wasn't a leap year, then my sister's birthday would be on Good Friday. That reminds me that my friend Raven's birthday is exactly on Good Friday. What a small world we live in huh?

As for Spring Break, besides the homework, I don't have much to do so I may plan a movie night or some sort of get together with friends.

As for the rest of my life, not much updates on Sierra Lamar other than she's still missing. There was a report of the finding of handcuffs and used condoms found but they could have no relevance to the case seeing as how they were found in a place where teens usually hang out and do that sort of crap. Now that's not gonna freak out anyone at all. Well done reporters!

Anyway, they moved the search down south to San Martin and Gilroy since they've literally scoped most if not all of Morgan Hill. God, I just can't help but to think what's happening to Sierra as I'm typing right now. Tomorrow it'll be three weeks since she went missing. Is she dead? Almost dead? Being raped? Forced into prostitution? I don't want to sound so melancholy but it's pretty rare when a kidnapper keeps their victim and anything could have happened to her with the limited evidence found.. I pray she's safe and will come home soon.. and not in a body bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment